The mission of The Victory International Film Festival, Inc. is:
- To educate the community about the value and economic significance of the arts, culture, and quality of place,
- To strengthen and promote the growth of the creative community for our city and region by:
- Presenting an annual film festival in Evansville Indiana,
- Providing education and information about artistic creation and film and media production,
- Creating opportunities for the public to become engaged in the arts through the viewing of film and media arts shown at the film festival and events.
Meet the Festival Organizers
Patrick Higgs is a professional actor, working in TV, film and commercials. He has been involved in entertainment, theater, TV and film for over 40 years. He was the Artistic Director for The Alhambra Theatre Film Festival, and judges for several other festivals.
After a long career as a Teacher, Chemical Engineer, Oil Trader, and Software Developer, Roger returned to his hometown of Evansville where he has been an active supporter of the arts. Roger developed a strong interest in film festivals while living in Seattle and later joined the board of the Alhambra Theatre Film Festival, which was held in Evansville from 2015-2017.
Programmer by day, Josh enjoys working on freelance video and photography projects through his company Digital Dynamo Productions. He serves as the Evansville Hub Leader of the Indiana Filmmakers Network, and co-founder & leader of the Vanderburgh County 4-H Tech Club.
Matthew Ulm is the COO and Lead Producer of FortySixTenStudios, Inc, a Nashville based media agency. He is also an independent filmmaker with over twenty feature films and shorts to his credit. Matt currently serves as the District 11 Public Relations Manager for Toastmasters, International. View Matt’s IMDB profile…